My family has a long history of public service in Hutchinson. My grandfather served on the Hutchinson Police Department, my Dad served on the school board for USD 308, my Mom just retired after a long career in public education. You might say we’ve got public service in our blood.
And we all have one thing in common: we love Hutchinson and want it to be a place where my children’s children can be proud to call home. I love traveling, Christmas (as evidenced by our huge Christmas display), spending time with my partner and our two dogs, connecting with friends and family, music, theater and, the inspiration for this campaign, trains (our home is on the BNSF train line)!
- Producing Artistic Director, Stage 9
- Chair, Public Art Design Council
- Chair, Visit Hutch Advisory Board
- Member, Market Hutchinson
- Vice President, Hutchinson Municipal Band
- Hutchinson Follies
- Hutchinson Symphony
- Raising the Flag Committee
- 1st Presbyterian Church: Chancel Choir